This advanced Forensics course was put together focusing on what today’s Mobile Forensics practitioner requires, some of the advanced areas this course will be covering are the intricacies of manual Acquisition (physical vs. logical) & advanced analysis using reverse engineering, understanding how the popular Mobile OSs are hardened to defend against common attacks and exploits.
Wat kan ik na deze training?
Students completing this course will gain in-depth knowledge in the following areas:
- Appreciating how a Digital or Mobile Forensic Investigator processes cell phones, PDAs, and any other mobile devices that is able to store data and communicate
- Covering elements of Mobile Device Hacking such as the latest genre of attacks from simple password cracking to sophisticated injection of rootkits / remote spy monitoring
- Investigating the processes involved in Mobile Forensic Acquisitions, Analysis and Reporting of Mobile Device evidence with detailed coverage on some the more popular devices such as Apple iDevices (iPhone, iPad), BlackBerrys, Windows & Android Based Devices
- Defending common attacks through Mobile Device Security Hardening, understanding what works best for corporate users
- Analyzing techniques to forensically preserve, acquire and examine data stored on mobile devices and their associated data
- Developing a thorough understanding of how mobile devices are hacked
- Familiarizing custom extraction techniques used on various mobile devices and their platforms to retrieve save several types of personal information such as contacts, photos, calendars and notes
- Examining the extracted data and utilizing these results for internal investigations or in civil/criminal litigation
- Applying the forensic industry’s best practices, techniques and tools required for obtaining and utilizing digital evidence on mobile devices
- Handling common challenges faced in the field of Digital Mobile forensics
Voor wie is deze training geschikt?
Information security professionals, Risk Assessment Professionals, Digital Forensics Investigators, Information Security Professionals, Mobile Developers, Penetration Testers - CEH Professionals, Law Enforcement Officers and Government Agencies, Attorneys, Paralegals and First Responders, Anyone who deals with implementation, testing, security hardening of mobile devices
Students should have an understanding of Fundamental principles and process for digital forensics
Knowledge includes evidence acquisitions, examination analysis and final reporting
A minimum of 6 months Digital Forensics experience is recommended
- Module 1 - Mobile Hacking and Digital Forensic Challenges
- Module 2 - Mobile Hardware Design for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android and other devices
- Module 3 - Mobile Software design and the common boot process for Smart Devices
- Module 4 - Mobile Device Storage and Evidence Acquisition Techniques
- Module 5 - Advanced Mobile Attack Analysis
- Module 6 - Mobile Device Hacking Techniques and Tools
- Module 7 - Penetration Testing and Exploitation Vectors
- Module 8 - Mobile Forensic Hardware and Software Field Kits
- Module 9 - Forensic Software, Evidence Analysis and Reporting
Rooster komende maanden:
Cursisten over deze cursus:
Geen testimonials gevonden.