This four-day course covers ways to manage Web-based and XML application attacks and the use of Application Security Manager to defend against these attacks. The course covers installation, configuration, management, security policy building, traffic learning, and implementation of Application Security Manager in both stand-alone and modular configurations. This class includes lectures, labs, demonstrations, and discussions.
Voor wie is de F5 BIG-IP ASM training geschikt?
This class is intended for security and network administrators who will be responsible for the installation and day-to-day maintenance of the Application Security Manager.
Participants should understand:
• Basic HTTP and HTML concepts
• Basic security concepts
• Common network terminology
• Web application terminology
In addition, participants should be proficient with:
• Basic PC operation and application skills, including operating a keyboard, mouse, Linux and Windows OS
• Basic Web browser operation (Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox are used in class)
• HTTP and HTML Concepts
• Common HTTP Vulnerabilities
• HTTP Classes
• Security Policy Building
• Wildcard Entities
• Traffic Learning
• Parameter Configuration and Protection
• Security Policy Templates
• Web Services Protection
• Protocol Security Manager Configuration
• Logging Profiles
Rooster komende maanden:
|In overleg||Veenendaal / Houten||Inschrijven|
Cursisten over deze cursus:
Geen testimonials gevonden.