This course enables participants to learn about the best practices in Project Management as specified in ISO 21500. The participant will learn the essential concepts and processes that are considered most effective in project management. This training will help participants understand the project life cycle starting from initiation, planning, implementing, controlling and closing processes as specified in ISO 21500.
Who should attend?
- Members of a Project Management team
- Project managers
- Operations managers
- Senior managers
- Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main concepts and processes in Project Management
- To understand the management of a project in accordance with ISO 21500
- To understand the relationship between the components of Project Management and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of an organization
- To know the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage a project
- To acquire the necessary knowledge to contribute in managing projects as specified in ISO 21500
Day 1: Introduction to Project Management concepts as required by ISO 21500
- Introduction to Project Management
- Introduction to Project Management standards, frameworks, and methodologies
- Fundamental principles of Project Management
- General requirements: presentation of the clauses 3 and 4 of the ISO 21500 standard
Day 2: Implementing requirements from ISO 21500 and Certification Exam
- Implementation phases of the ISO 21500 framework
- The Project Management processes
- Conducting an ISO 21500 audit
- Certified ISO 21500 Foundation Exam
Rooster komende maanden:
Geen beschikbare data gevonden.
Cursisten over deze cursus:
Geen testimonials gevonden.