System Operations on AWS is designed to teach those in a Systems Administrator or Developer Operations (DevOps) role how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform. The course covers the specific AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment, as well as common techniques used throughout the industry for configuring and deploying systems. Intended Audience This course is intended for: System Administrators Software Developers, especially those in a Developer Operations (DevOps) role Delivery Method This course will be delivered through a mix of: Instructor-Led Training (ILT) Hands-on Labs Please note: AWS Certification exams are not a component part of this course. AWS Certification exams are administered at Kryterion Testing Centres in over 750 locations across the globe. Register online today for your exam appointment.
- Attended the AWS Essentials course
- Background in either software development or systems administration
- Some experience with maintaining operating systems at the command line (shell scripting in Linux environments, cmd or PowerShell in Windows)
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP)
Delegates will learn how to
This course is designed to teach you how to:
- Monitor the health of Amazon EC2 instances and other AWS services
- Use standard AWS infrastructure features such as Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Load Balancing, and Auto Scaling from the command line
- Manage resource consumption in an AWS account using tools such as Amazon CloudWatch, tagging, and Trusted Advisor
- Configure a set of Amazon EC2 instances that launch behind a load balancer, with the system scaling up and down in response to demand
- Use AWS CloudFormation and other automation technologies to produce stacks of AWS resources that can be deployed in an automated, repeatable fashion
- Deploy Amazon EC2 instances using command line calls and troubleshoot the most common problems with instances
- Manage user identity, AWS permissions, and security in the cloud
- Select and implement the best strategy for creating reusable Amazon EC2 instances
- Build functioning virtual private networks with Amazon VPC from the ground up using the AWS Management Console
- Edit and troubleshoot a basic AWS CloudFormation stack definition
Rooster komende maanden:
Geen beschikbare data gevonden.
Cursisten over deze cursus:
Geen testimonials gevonden.