This training introduces AWS products, services, and common solutions with immersive exercises and hands-on activities. It helps learners who do not come from a technical background to gain proficiency in Amazon Web Services and empowers them to make informed decisions about IT solutions based on business requirements. Who Should Attend This course is for: Individuals who need a basic introduction to AWS core services. Hands On This 1-day training gives step-by-step instructions, provides for exploratory learning and self-discovery with learning exercise and real world scenarios.
Delegates will learn how to
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Deploying Infrastructure and Applications
- Describe the impact and importance of Architecture
- Demonstrate how to launch and manage server instances in the AWS cloud
- Create an AWS account
- Construct a hosted static website
- Describe key AWS Scale and Networking products and services, including ELB, Auto Scale, CloudWatch metrics and alarms, Elastic BeanStalk , Networking with VPC, DirectConnect, Amazon Route 53, and CloudFront
- Identify the related Application services and CloudFormation templates
- Describe key AWS Compute and Storage products and services, including EC2, EC2 Security, related application services and CloudFormation templates, VPC, Amazon storage gateway and lifting, storage on S3 and Glacier
- Describe the account, billing (tagging), pricing credentials delegation, reporting
- Identify AWS user groups and online tools and resources available
- Identify technical terminology and concepts as they relate to the cloud and AWS platform
Rooster komende maanden:
Geen beschikbare data gevonden.
Cursisten over deze cursus:
Geen testimonials gevonden.