About this course
This course provides the underlying knowledge required by all individuals who will be evaluating Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS, whether they are administrators, developers, database administrators or other IT-related professionals. During the course both AWS and Azure services will be discussed side by side.
This course provides the prerequisite knowledge for students wishing to attend:
- MOC 20532D: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- MOC 20533D: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- AWS PR000004: Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- AWS PR000005: Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
This course will introduce students to the principles of cloud computing. Students will become familiar with how these principles have been implemented in Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS. In addition, this course will explain how to implement the core infrastructure, consisting of virtual networks and storage. With this foundation, students will learn how to create the most common services, including Virtual Machines, Web Apps, and SQL Databases. The course will conclude by describing the integration with on-premises data centers.
This course is intended for individuals who want to evaluate, deploy, configure, and administer services by use of Azure and/or AWS. This includes:
- Developers who want to evaluate creating Azure and AWS solutions.
- Server administrators who want to evaluate the migration of on-premises data center roles and services to the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to evaluate hosting websites and mobile app back-end services.
- Database administrators who want to evaluate cloud services to host SQL databases.
- Architects, Business analysts, Project managers and other IT-related professionals who want to evaluate the use of Azure and AWS solutions.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe cloud computing and the architectural principles in general.
- Describe key services on the Azure and AWS Platform and their common use cases.
- Use script languages and a command-line interface (CLI), like PowerShell and Python, to manage AWS and Azure.
- Create and configure virtual machines in Azure and AWS.
- Create, configure, and monitor Web Apps and deploy Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) cloud services.
- Create and configure cloud networking in Azure and AWS.
- Create, manage, and configure storage in Azure and AWS.
- Create, manage, and configure SQL and NoSQL databases in Azure and AWS.
- Describe security and compliance aspects.
- Manage Azure Active Directory and AWS Directory service.
5 days including Amazon Cloud Practitioner exam
Rooster komende maanden:
Geen beschikbare data gevonden.
Cursisten over deze cursus:
Geen testimonials gevonden.