This course provides the knowledge and skills to implement DevOps processes. Students will learn how to use source control, scale Git for an enterprise, and implement and manage build infrastructure.
This course also provides knowledge and skills to implement the DevOps practices of continuous integration. Students will learn how to implement continuous integration in an Azure DevOps pipeline, how to manage code quality and security principles, and how to implement a container build strategy.
Also the knowledge and skills to implement continuous delivery will be covered. Students will learn how to design a release strategy, set up a release management workflow, and implement an appropriate deployment pattern.
This course provides the knowledge and skills to implement dependency management. Students will learn how to design a dependency management strategy and manage security and compliance.
This course also includes knowledge and skills to deploy an application infrastructure in DevOps pipelines. Students will learn how to implement infrastructure as code and configuration management, how to provision Azure infrastructure using common automation tools, and how to deploy an application infrastructure using various Azure services and deployment methodologies. Students will also learn how to integrate 3rd party deployment tools with Azure, such as Chef and Puppet to incorporate compliance and security into the release pipeline.
This course provides the knowledge and skills to implement continuous feedback. Students will learn how to recommend and design system feedback mechanisms, implement a process for routing system feedback to development teams, and optimize feedback mechanisms.
This course provides the knowledge and skills to design a DevOps strategy. Students will learn how to plan for transformation, select a project, and create team structures. Students will also learn how to develop quality and security strategies. Planning for migrating and consolidating artifacts and source control will also be covered.
Voor wie is de AZ-400 training bedoeld?
Students in this course are interested in implementing DevOps processes or in passing the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam.
- Introduction to DevOps
- Choose the right project
- Describe team structures
- Choose the DevOps tools
- Plan Agile with GitHub Projects and Azure Boards
- Introduction to source control
- Describe types of source control systems
- Work with Azure Repos and GitHub
- Structure your Git Repo
- Manage Git branches and workflows
- Collaborate with pull requests in Azure Repos
- Identify technical debt
- Explore Git hooks
- Plan foster inner source
- Manage Git repositories
- Explore Azure Pipelines
- Manage Azure Pipeline agents and pools
- Describe pipelines and concurrency
- Explore continuous integration
- Implement a pipeline strategy
- Integrate with Azure Pipelines
- Introduction to GitHub Actions
- Learn continuous integration with GitHub Actions
- Design a container build strategy
- Introduction to continuous delivery
- Create a release pipeline
- Explore release recommendations#Provision and test environments
- Manage and modularize tasks and templates
- Automate inspection of health
- Introduction to deployment patterns
- Implement blue-green deployment and feature toggles
- Implement canary releases and dark launching
- Implement A/B testing and progressive exposure deployment
- Integrate with identity management systems
- Manage application configuration data
- Explore infrastructure as code and configuration management
- Create Azure resources using Azure Resource Manager templates
- Create Azure resources by using Azure CLI
- Explore Azure Automation with DevOps
- Implement Desired State Configuration (DSC)
- Implement Bicep
- Introduction to Secure DevOps
- Implement open-source software
- Software Composition Analysis
- Static analyzers
- OWASP and Dynamic Analyzers
- Security Monitoring and Governance
- Explore package dependencies
- Understand package management
- Migrate consolidating and secure artifacts
- Implement a versioning strategy
- Introduction to GitHub Packages
- Implement tools to track usage and flow
- Develop monitor and status dashboards
- Share knowledge within teams
- Design processes to automate application analytics
- Manage alerts, blameless retrospectives and a just culture