This course teaches students how to implement a SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services solution for data analysis in an organization. The course discusses how to use the Reporting Services development tools to create and manage reports and implement self-service BI solutions.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe key features of data modeling within business intelligence
• Describe various report services data sources and how these are configured
• Create reports with report designer and/or report designer
• Configure reports with report designer and/or report builder
• Create SQL Server mobile reports
Module 1: Introduction to Business Intelligence and Data Modelling
Module 2: Reporting Services Data
Module 3: Implementing reports
Module 4: Creating a Map Report
Module 5: Creating Mobile Reports
Rooster komende maanden:
Geen beschikbare data gevonden.
Cursisten over deze cursus:
Geen testimonials gevonden.