IAPP Data Protection Intensive: NL 9+10 juni 2020
Two Days of Practical Advice to Improve Your Operational Response
Reserve your calendar for 9-10 June in The Hague as we prepare a knowledge-rich programme for the first annual IAPP Data Protection Intensive: Nederland 2020. All sessions will be delivered in parallel tracks — one in Dutch, the other in English.
A strong roster of expert faculty will address the latest developments in data protection locally and worldwide. You will explore how to manage a privacy programme, how global developments and regulations could impact your work, hear candid discussions with Dutch DPOs and more.
- The regulator’s view
- Be prepared and respond to a data breach
- How to manage a Privacy Programme
- Tackling the DPIA - tricks of the trade
- A tough cookie? Data protection in advertising technology
- Talks for DPOs by Dutch DPOs
- Accomodating data subjects when they exercise their rights
- Suppliers: contracting auditing and making do
- Data protection by design & default – on the ground
- 15 human reactions to the GDPR
- Global developments - CCPA regulations and more
IAPP member € 895
Non member € 1.045,-
Government € 445,-
Training CIPP/E CIPM CIPT
TSTC is the exclusive trainingpartner for these courses – on June 11+12 you can do these courses in The Hague. If you are not a member yet – we will make sure you can join the IAPP Data Protection Intensive event for member pricing if you register for these courses in The Hague.
Special event pricing for these courses on mentioned dates € 1890,- instead of € 1990,-
https://www.tstc.nl/training/321/cipm-training-certified-information-privacy-manager3 jaren geleden